Risk and compliance consultancy Legal Eye is launching an online resource centre for law firms.
The hub provides a comprehensive bank of resources to help COLPs, COFAs, partners, directors and managers to manage risk. It includes precedent policy and procedure documents and templates, access to online training on a range of risk and compliance topics, and a range of useful materials such as ‘how to’ guides, short videos and articles.
Legal Eye’s technical specialists update the documents and training throughout the year and send alerts directly to you by email so that you can be sure that you’re always working with the most up-to-date information and requirements.
Materials are organised into seven themes: financial crime, data protection, general risk management, client care, matter management, IT, and finance so it’s always easy to find what you’re looking for and quickly see what’s available in each area.
Who is it for?
The hub is a must-have resource for anyone with responsibility for managing risk in a law firm; from in-house compliance officers and teams to managing partners, COLPs, COFAs, MLROs and those with supervision and management responsibilities.
- A full suite of documents, templates, policies and procedures covering the seven main themes.
- Access to our online training Academy for everyone in your firm providing up to date and convenient training on core risk and compliance topics such as AML, GDPR, matter management and many more. Delegates undertake quizzes to check their understanding and administrators have access to reporting to check on who has completed the training and as evidence of ongoing training if needed for an audit.
- Webinars, articles, guides, videos and breaking news enabling you to stay up to date with what’s changing from a risk and compliance perspective and how to implement it within your firm.
- Monthly updates sent directly to your inbox advising of key changing to the regulatory landscape and any news that will help your firm to run safely and effectively.
- Regularly updated policies and precedents in line with changing requirements – there is no extra charge for any updates.
- Two hours free consultancy with a specialist Legal Eye associate to review and discuss your current risk and compliance position and identify any areas for improvement or focus over the coming year.
- Compliance Healthcare Check.
Find out more in under two minutes here:
You’ll also have ready access to a range of expert Legal Eye associates to assist as required on bespoke risk and compliance projects and tasks.
For further details please call us on 020 3051 2049 or email email@example.com