Would you like an independent review of your risk position along with a suggested action plan to address any problematic areas of your practice?
Legal Eye is offering a one-off risk review including an analysis of your firm’s key risk-related data. You’ll receive a full written report identifying any trends arising and provide details of any remedial action required, together with an action plan, and suggested amendments for your Risk Register.
Many of our clients commission us to carry out this analysis on an annual basis in order to track progress and maintain a robust risk and compliance position. At this time of increased challenge for law firms as we all work out how to conduct business safely whilst still maintaining profitability, Legal Eye provides you with expert additional resource and vital specialist knowledge which could be critical to the success of your firm.
At this time of increased risk and huge uncertainty; commissioning an independent review helps you to protect your business and your clients.
An annual risk review is a compulsory requirement for CQS and Lexcel accredited firms and can be a very useful document to include for your insurers when it comes to making that all-important professional indemnity insurance renewal application.
As part of the report we will review your firm’s:
- Professional indemnity insurance claims data
- Client complaints data
- Client satisfaction survey data
- Data protection breaches and subject access requests
- Financial crime data (including AML, CTF and CFA and SARs)
- File review data
- Matters notified to COLP and COFA
- Serious breaches notified to the SRA
- Non-serious breaches recorded
- Conflict of interest cases where the firm has acted
- Learning and development data
- Current Risk Register
- Current High-Risk Register.
Please contact Dawn Stone for further information and a full quote.