Complaints handling for law firms – A live webinar from Legal Eye
As firms face seismic changes to the way they work and as we begin to plan for a possible phased return to work; Legal Eye’s senior compliance advisor Kate Burt is running a 60-minute session on complaints handling at 10am on 24 June. Will the level of complaints rise in the coming months? Does the fact that fee earners are generally less available mean that transactions may not have progressed as quickly as they might have done? How are firms managing clients’ expectations? What is the knock on effect for complaints; and will you need to amend your complaints handling policy and approach as a result?
During this course Kate will cover:
- Brand and reputational risks and the impact on PII and accreditations
- How to engage in the customer experience to reduce complaints
- What to do when a formal complaint is made
- The remit and approach of the Legal Ombudsman including during the COVID:19 epidemic
- When is it safe to apologise?
- Regulatory dangers when trying to ‘put things right’
- Root cause analysis, an opportunity to improve systems and service to prevent reoccurrence.
Places cost £95 + VAT per delegate. Tickets can be booked below. Each delegate will be emailed a unique invite once your payment has been processed.